Backed with years of experience in this sector, we are prudently indulged in presenting our valued clients a world-class Hospital Patient Monitor. This kind of monitor is used in hospitals and nursing homes for measuring, recording, distributing and displaying combinations of biometric values like heart rate, blood pressure, SPO2, temperature and much more. Having smooth touch function keys and compact design, it is easy to install and operate. The Hospital Patient Monitor is highly efficient, durable, and comes in various sizes and configurations.
Versatile, Easy to Use, and Trustworthy.
A Quick Look at the C50 Patient Monitor.
- 3, 7, or 12 lead ECG, Resp, SPO2, NIBP, Temp monitoring
- Options: Invasive Pressure and ETCO2 monitoring
- 7 waveforms displayed
- Includes OXYCRG (oxygen cardio-respirogram) and Drug, Hemodynamic, Ventilation, Oxygenation, and Renal calculation functions
- User interface includes a 10.4 inch touchscreen, 5 buttons, and a rotary knob.
- Power supply has an internal battery (2 hours of operation) and external AC.
- Connections include USB, RS-232, VGA, VLAN, WLAN, and a multifuntional port.
- Interfaces with HL7 outbound
- Optional 3 channel recorder with recording time of 8, 15, and 32 seconds or continuous recording
- Data storage of 160 hour graphic and tabular trends and 24-hour 2-channel wave review
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 291.7 mm (11.48 inches) x 250 mm (9.48 inches) x 146.5 mm (5.77 inches)
- Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lbs)